Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
F611C966-E10A-41B7-8581-F48ACD005B92.jpeg 915EE308-50B1-4543-AAED-75AFA5E29F74.jpeg

After doing a deal with Mojave Mo on a slingshot that I really wanted, I was reminded that in this forum we treat each other very well, and help one another whenever possible. I remember being new to slingshots, I turned to this forum, got answers, I won a giveaway from Henry in Panama, free of charge, and I was off to a good start on my new hobby. The pfs was becoming a thing, and I wanted one, so I offered to buy one from Dgui, but he sent me one for free.There was once an unfortunate scenario where my slingshot bag was stolen, and I felt defeated, I had nothing to shoot. Capn Joe then sent me a slingshot free of charge. Over the years I met and had many fine dealings, and exchanging information with many of you members on this slingshotforum. Charles and a few others come to mind, when I was trying to figure out hunting setups, and hunting theory, I had many very delicious meals because of the slingshot, and good information that was shared with members of this forum. I once won a Hunting satchel from ghost, which got a lot of use from a giveaway that he had.

Since I am waiting on some slingmail, I see this is as a chance to give back to the forum.

I am not yet sure how I will choose a winner, but I promise that the winner will be selected honestly, and randomly. Once there is enough people to make a drawing interesting, I will choose a winner, probably around 12/15/17 so that the shipee has a chance to recieve it before Christmas

To qualify for this drawing:

1. Must reply "In it to win it" to this post

2. You must not already own a torque slingshot

3. If you win the slingshot, and you don't like it, it must be given to somebody who would like it, and use it.

This giveaway is dedicated to all the positive influences, and friendships made from the existence of this forum, for shooters like myself. Thank you everbody who answeres questions, builders who continue to improve on designs, people sharing information on using differernt materials, types of rubber, and even bringing up and bringing back the old school and basic classics. I love everything slingshots, and I feel fortunate and happy to be apart of this forum along with everybody else here

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
What a cool idea. I love the sense of community here at SSF.

In it to win it!

·
Neophyte
2,000 Posts
"In it to win it" :)

Reactions: hoggy

·
Amateur
2,568 Posts
Very generous! Thank you for doing this and spreading the slingshot love to the slinging community. Someone will be getting a very fine shooter.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts