Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made this little guy nothing special u could toss it and not be out much put some tabs on it and 1842 Dankung cold weather and very quiet rubber but it tosses a ball getting a good knuckle rap with it with 9.5 might try some bigger balls see how it goes owell r and d not to used to tubes but it will come thanks for looking ????

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool !! I bet it shoots as good as anything else out there. Don't go out poaching as flipgun suggests!! :p
Thanks it shots not bad I just need a little more time with it the tubes and tabs r kinda new for me and I left one fork a little longer it just fit my thumb so well be a shame to cut down .Dont worry I need to get some more can kills before anything else

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothing wrong with that. I've not shot many tubes either but I like the looks of em with gypsy tabs.
Thanks Joe Brook sent me 3 frames with tabs but tied on both sides I wanted to try them like this see how it works for me might as well try everything out eh !

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks AKA it is a tidy little frame I really like that new stuff for lashing bands I have had it for awhile and never used any u till couple weeks ago man it really cleans up a band set I like it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts