Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Tony the Slinger pm'd me to let me know that I won this amazing frame I was stunned.
Tony this is some awesome craftsmanship! I've always admired your work but never thought I'd ever hold one in my hand. Wonderful wood choices inlayed on a split frame. Very strong very classy and a perfect size for me. It's profile is made for my hand. I'd make it a shelf queen if it didn't shoot so darned good.
I really hope you raised the money for the repairs on your church.
Thanks a million my friend! Anything you need let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Fantastic slingshot for a very worthy cause. I suspect that Tony the Slinger prefers that you shoot it as opposed to displaying it. Excellent shooting! You are way more disciplined that I am. I would have kept shooting until the target was shredded.

My imaginary doctoral dissertation, "The Psychology of Shooting," includes an imaginary chapter on the effect of a custom slingshot on accuracy. My imaginary thesis for the imaginary chapter of my imaginary dissertation, is that shooting with a custom slingshot enhances concentration resulting in improved form, steadier hold, and more consistent target acquisition.

I respectfully submit that lbojoe and Tony the Slinger irrefutably prove my thesis.

Blue Raja, PhD (imaginary)
Oxnard University

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That’s funny Blue Raja and pretty much true. As far as the target went, it’s hunting season here so my bands are heavy and 15-20 good shots are all I’ve got. LoL! I really cracked down getting ready for squirrel season this year since I won’t be working so much.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts