1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
pretty cool

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
That's what it's all about, having fun and you are. Just watching put a smile on my face.

Al.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Whatever Zatoichi! I'm calling shenanigans on that one. I heard no shamisen or shakuhachi.. A must for any blind slingshooter.

Just kiddin'. That was cool, man. I'm gonna try it with my pf. You inspired me again! Arigato!

Just tried it in the pool on a floating can. Hit on the third shot, but peeked between shots. I took ten shots total at 12-15 feet. Hard to do when the can is so quiet.. and moving. I'll try the spoon tomorrow. It just hangs there waiting to be spanked. Super cool idea, LGD!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
i like it when you smile ....

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
Thanks pop,hrawk,Ray,eshot,Bean,Stevo..

@AJW... I am sure that smile turned into a laugh shortly after.. I have been told I am quite amuzing, like a clown

@Cap.. Glad that you were willing to try this out.. as with all of my vids,, It is a pleasure to watch others do it too.. especially there are more skilled people out there than I.
@treefork.. I have a feeling you will have that pebble in your hand for quite sometime... so feel free to put it down.. or better yet use it in your slingshot

@Imp.. I am flattered???

Thanks to you guys as well

I love trying anything with a slingshot. OTT,TTF, tubes, bands, distance shots, trickshots... but I fail at wingshooting and speedshots... I may beable to wingshoot if I had a target tossing assistant, but I am not designed to do multimotions quickly.. I am not a naysayer.. just aware of my ability limits..

LGD

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How does it work? I'm not accusing you of faking, I DO believe you did this legitimately but I just don't get how..... Do you look at where the target is and then line up your arms until it feels right? In a way, it's both aiming and instinctive shooting, right?
Im Awesome... nuff said

seriously though I will get back with a response after work

LGD

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
OK, I just got back home... Its really simple actually.. that is if you practice practice practice..

First I would like to say that this is the distance that I normally do for most of my practicing, and I usually use smaller targets so my misses are usually tighter

Since I am an aimer, my body position is usually the same for each shot. so I concentrated on how my body felt when I aimed (without the blindfold). After a few hundred shots one tends to develop muscle memory. I already knew how my anchor felt, and where I place my feet.. so I figured if I increased the size of my target a bit and copied my stance/positon I should be able to hit the target..

after that... the rest is blindluck HA... (Im cheesy I know).

As for Charles` statement, it is actually the opposite,, since I do alot of night shooting, it helped with this.

I hope this helped, and doesnt diminish the entertainment of my video.

Thanks for asking

LGD

·
Yeah I'm a predator ... so let's go huntin
188 Posts
You Da Man.... I gotta try this.... I do shoot in the dark (hard to video) but never blindfolded...cool beans, and good skill..
Kip

1 - 19 of 19 Posts