Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Great shooting! I love the look of that sling ! Do you mind if I ask where you got this or who made this for you ?
Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
AlDermietzel,

Thanks for checking it out! You can order the Bonegrip from the maker Terry Taylor at: [email protected]

If you get one, you will not be disappointed and you won't want to put her down!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great shooting! I love the look of that sling ! Do you mind if I ask where you got this or who made this for you ?
AlDermietzel,

Thanks for checking it out! You can order the Bonegrip from the maker Terry Taylor at: [email protected]

If you get one, you will not be disappointed and you won't want to put her down!
Thank you mate that's great. I'll definitely check it out. It's my birthday next month, it looks like I'm getting another slingshot from myself this year !

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AlDermietzel,
Thank you mate that's great. I'll definitely check it out. It's my birthday next month, it looks like I'm getting another slingshot from myself this year !
Al, what a perfect gift to oneself bro! Im excited for you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts