Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ray Rowden
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terry Taylor started shipping his newest version of the BoneGrip slingshot after Christmas and mine just arrived. It's a gem.

Terry has earned kudos for his PFS version, and this shooter is only going to burnish his reputation for outstanding workmanship casting great resin slingshots.

Dog Carnivore Fawn Toy Companion dog

I chose a camo version. He's currently offering a number of colors and casting them on demand.

This shooter is about 5 inches high, and has a overall fork width of 4-1/2 inches. The gap is almost 2-3/8 inches. Forks are low: less than an inch from the yoke, and about 1-1/2 inches above the web of the holding hand. The unique grip style fits me - and most people it seems - like a glove.

I got the visual impression that it was a bulky slingshot, and it won't fit in the pocket of your jeans easily. But the pocket of my zippered hoody handles it just fine, as do cargo pockets . I shot well with this BoneGrip as soon as I banded it up. I used a set of target bands I had assembled earlier, but Terry included a couple of Rayshot's Super Sure pouches and bands as well.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.