Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick post to thank the generosity of Booral 121 for sending me the band jig after I posted about buying one. He also put in a frame and bands pouches ect, everything in the picture. And also answered my questions of a newbie to the sport. Thanks again boo a very nice gesture, please private message me the details so I can pay you the postage thanks. I got home from work and put the bands on the frame ( hope it's right as shown in pic, I used the yellow elastic on roll sent ). Had a quick 6 shots in garden at a 50mm spinner at 10 yards and hit it 5out of 6 so was pleased with that considering only been shooting a month at most. Used the green bands that was with frame and shot 8.7. It's things like this and the helpfulness of guys like boo that make these forums worth while, to meet genuine fellas and get guidance in the right direction as a beginner, as we all have to start somewhere. So thanks again Booral 121 !!! Cheers All the best

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not wanting any payment bud it's cool 馃挋馃憡馃憣馃憤馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆 and I will get you added on what's app and we can get you showed how to use your jig n that 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆馃憣馃憡
Thanks pal much appreciated

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not wanting any payment bud it's cool 馃挋馃憡馃憣馃憤馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆 and I will get you added on what's app and we can get you showed how to use your jig n that 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆馃憣馃憡
One quick question, probably daft but is the spool of yellow elastic universal and can be used fair tieing bands to pouch and bands to frame ? Only reason I ask is, the frames I bought pre banded up. The black elastic looks thicker that's all. Cheers

Registered
No here in Scotland and that we usually just gift stuff or that and then that's it. We are completely different cultures in that respect 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆馃嚭馃嚫馃憡馃憣
A similar feel here in Aus.
Cool! Thanks man, I owe you one.....
Nah mate, don't worry about it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts