Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Andrew Axsom
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice shooting sir ! Seeing your into shooting caps did you put a vid in the Mone Waller 3 cap draw ? You have shoot any cap 40mm or smaller at 33 feet in 5 shots 3 caps you have to hit . I put a vid in you should if you not that many vids in . But ends on 7th
I saw that after I posted this. I will check it out. Thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
1. Bottle Cap at 10 meters
A bottle cap was placed on the ground, covered with dirt, and planted with tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, spinach, kale, peas, strawberries, basil, mint, and cilantro. The first harvest was on day 0, and the last harvest was after 30 days.
2. Results
The results were amazing! After planting the bottle caps, the plants grew incredibly fast compared to traditional potting soil. All ten plants had a total height of over 10 meters (33 feet) by the end of the experiment. On average, each plant produced about 5 pounds of produce per week.
3. Conclusion
In conclusion, I think bottle caps are the best option to start your own garden because they are convenient, cheap, and easy to find everywhere. Additionally, they do not require much space for proper growth.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
1. Bottle Cap at 10 meters
A bottle cap was placed on the ground, covered with dirt, and planted with tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, spinach, kale, peas, strawberries, basil, mint, and cilantro. The first harvest was on day 0, and the last harvest was after 30 days.
2. Results
The results were amazing! After planting the bottle caps, the plants grew incredibly fast compared to traditional potting soil. All ten plants had a total height of over 10 meters (33 feet) by the end of the experiment. On average, each plant produced about 5 pounds of produce per week.
3. Conclusion
In conclusion, I think bottle caps are the best option to start your own garden because they are convenient, cheap, and easy to find everywhere. Additionally, they do not require much space for proper growth.
I tried this with a ribeye but as of now I still don’t have a ribeye tree. I’m pretty disappointed. I even marinated it before planting..🤷‍♂️

1 - 13 of 13 Posts