Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I have posted this photo before, but could not find it, so I will post it again. The reason that I am posting this is today I was sorting out some old papers and ran onto a sketch that I made before making the actual slingshot. I though you all might like to see these two photos together!

Automotive design Art Font Drawing Auto part
Bottle stopper & saver Wood Fashion accessory Metal Font

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
2 of my all time favorite things.

Stories (history) and slingshots. Just a marvelous sketch. Did you free hand that?

Reactions: KawKan

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thank you very much Bill!

I really enjoy watching your sketch and rendering of the tip. Neat presentation. I miss work with pen and paper. I can imagine sketches like these framed and hanging on the wall. Might be a nice looking piece in a slingshot room.

Thanks for sharing!

Mark

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice! Thanks for posting. A recurve bow handle angle should feel great. The above frame looks like it would allow the owner to tinker with the peg height.

How does it shoot?
It does not shoot that great! No you can't tinker with the height, the aluminum rings were just to reinforce the pegs. After I designed this one (been years ago), I never followed up with similar designs as I did not like this one!

Reactions: KawKan and Bob E
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.