Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,119 Posts
Great job Tom! Man, I would love to get those guys on the Slingshot band wagon nationally. They are into Archery,with a little coaxing maybe they can be convinced to try group slingshooting. That would be great for the sport! Maybe this is a good first step!
Flatband

· Super Moderator
7,119 Posts
If I tried to hook them up with Slingshots around here,one of youse would have to come bail me out!
Flatband

· Super Moderator
7,119 Posts
My Boss at work is big into the Scouts and I did approach one of the Scout leaders that speak at the schools about Slingshots but either one was too receptive about the idea. I think it also has a lot to do with geography. Anything even remotely related to weapons (especially Slingshots) is looked at as trouble waiting to happen. It was even that way around here when i was a kid-and that's going back a bit! Flatband

· Super Moderator
7,119 Posts
You're right Bud and it is a sin. I love Slingshots and I can't even go out in my back yard and shoot unless I do a complete 360 degree check to see who is out and around. You can't even buy a knife in NJ unless it's under a certain specified length. When I told that Scout Master about the slingshots,his exact words were"maybe in another state,but doubtful here".It's crazy. Maybe when they get those good looking shooters from Tom,the right people may see them and see how much fun they really are and get a movement started. Flatband

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.