Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. The .025 BoyShot is the one I ordered from PocketPredator, so I will give my thoughts on it first. I shoot the aluminum BoyShot in both .025 and .050. The solid G10 is a step above the aluminum BoyShot. Finger Gesture Yellow Tool Thumb
Tire Toy Wood Gesture Finger
. The middle picture is how I actually hold the BoyShot when I shoot it. Wood Gesture Finger Thumb Flooring
. The bottom picture shows that the bend in my thumb and the bend in my index finger align when I hold the slingshot. The end of the slingshot presses against the palm of my hand, so with a lanyard I have what I consider the best grip for me. I feel this size and design will allow the shooter to choose practically any weight draw without sacrificing accuracy. I feel the pressure on the hand is less do to the proximity of the fork ends to the hand.

2. Wood Input device Hardwood Auto part Plastic
. The .050 is definitely a very comfortable shooter, with the same awesome design, and ergonomics as the .025 BoyShot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful morning, so I slipped outside to shoot both of my G10 BoyShots, the .025 and the .050 version. I have to be honest,I’m very picky when it comes to buying slingshots or those nasty pistols, rifles and shotguns. That doesn’t mean I’m an expert, it just means I enjoy that certain feel when I shoot them. There are days when I go out to shoot, and pick the .025, and end up shooting the .050. The quality of PocketPredators slingshots are amazing. I hope everyone who shoots slingshots find that one special one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.