Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,528 Posts
Cjw, that looks SO GOOD......biscuits and gravy is one of my all time favorites.

Every morning in the Army, I would have SOS / shat on a shingle ( aka....hamburger gravy over toast )

These days I try to eat a bit healthier now, so for breakfast, I have Dannon Nonfat Greek Vanilla yogurt, with fresh strawberries cut up in it, and a teaspoon of sliced almonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cjw, that looks SO GOOD......biscuits and gravy is one of my all time favorites.

Every morning in the Army, I would have SOS / shat on a shingle ( aka....hamburger gravy over toast )

These days I try to eat a bit healthier now, so for breakfast, I have Dannon Nonfat Greek Vanilla yogurt, with fresh strawberries cut up in it, and a teaspoon of sliced almonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't eat like that during the week. My doctor said it was fine on the weekends. Usually it's a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
140 Posts
Kars trail mix mixed with Cheez it sweet and salty and 2 fillups of coffee in my travel mug. Plus I almost ate a ninja spider that dropped into my hair from a tree and attacked me while I was out shooting this morning. Not the peaceful Sunday morning shooting session I was envisioning. The spider is not longer with us to pose for a photo.
1f3511566f9da88805db6194b760073b.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.