Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,713 Posts
I personally think slingshots wouldn't be good long term. Bands only last so long and I'd rather get good with a weapon I could keep using for as long as needed. On the contrary, I think they would be amazing short term.
Well said. If you want to really be ready for long term learn to make a bow, learn to make cordage from plants and animal hides, how to fletch arrows and knap stone.

· Registered
63 Posts
I have some slingshots with theraband gold on them still using the bandset they came with in 2013. I put 303 protector on them, stored them in a cool dark place while I was busy with other endeavors, and they were ready and waiting for me when I joined the forums recently upon rekindling my love for slingshots. I've shot them many times recently and they are going strong.

I don't recommend letting anything in your B.O.B. sit quite that long except maybe freeze dried food pouches, but it's an example of how long something like that can last.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.