Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a couple of Bunny Buster slingshots from his web site! I'll post pictures of them when I get them and also some pics of target shooting with them. Got me a walnut ergo and a cherry pocket shooter with natural gum for bands. Stay tuned in for the results! Maybe I'll do a video too! Maybe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've got a bunny buster osage double ergo that I like real well. I'm sure you'll like the ones you're getting.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've wanted a B.B. slingshot for a long time. Next time I'm going to get a "flatband" slingshot from Gary.

·
2,153 Posts
I just sent the money to Mr. Gary "Flatband" Miller for one of his custom (highly sought after) slingshots and am having a hard time staying in my chair! It's really a shame to buy something like that and then wear all the shine off of it, but that is what I plan on doing with it!
Aaron, that review you did was great, but where is the video of you shooting targets with it? No review is complete now-a-days without one.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo Trugreen, you have two Flatbanders or two Bunny Busters?

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
I just ordered a couple of Bunny Buster slingshots from his web site! I'll post pictures of them when I get them and also some pics of target shooting with them. Got me a walnut ergo and a cherry pocket shooter with natural gum for bands. Stay tuned in for the results! Maybe I'll do a video too! Maybe.
Hi Smitty

I am sending out your new BB slingshots tomorrow morning (saturday 1/23/10).
I hope you will like them.
Tom

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EEE-Haaa !!! Here they cpme !!! Thanks Tom !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts