Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fistgrip shooter
415 Posts
Hey shooters!

i have ordered this steel helmet more than 6 Month ago and now it is readdy for some first tests

i made a touch sensor at the side, now i feel my normaly aiming point on my skin. thats needed for accuracy.

http://i30.servimg.c...7/61/helm10.jpg

made some first tests, about 100 shot with heavy bands, and i am really happy with this helmet! give me a save feeling with heavy bands.

now i have to do a paint job on the helmet! any idea from you will be great!
i think about yellow? and some words in Black like Tobse, Fistgripshooting, Butterfly and so on...not sure... let me know your paint idea for this helmet

i will made a vid in the next few weeks or so...

Tobias
Tableware Flash photography Entertainment T-shirt Audio equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
If you like the idea of the names; in a creative way put all the names on the helmet. In different size, style and color fonts at different angles. Not in a list. With a light (muted/washed out) background picture of a slingshot being shot. Or some other picture/cartoon of slingshot related subject as the background.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i love the helmet! months back during my first day of butterfly shooting, I almost blasted my ear off!
when i shoot it now, there is no cheek contact point! I also can't hit a darn thing but I love the speed!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
with that style of shooting , you may as well put a big target on the back of the helmet .

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Geez, have to love that helmet, right out of a Marvel comic book. Captain Slick, that works for me ... " OK, I'm gonna give you guys a chance, run for it, I'll count to 75 before I shoot."

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I'm with Henry on this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts