Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i recently began to shoot with butterfly style, and i don't think i will go back to my previous way of shooting.

It is a little bit scary the first shots, but you become more and more confident and progressively raise your accuracy.

I just made another band set yestrerday evening, lighter, and now, i going to go from half butterfly to full butterfly

The speed achieved is so impressive with such a light band set, even with .44 lead ball, it's crazy.

Who here shoot the butterfly style?

Who plan to do it?

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
I do as well!!!!

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
When I tried before I hurt my neck quite badly,
but I'm pretty sure I'll be buying some of Perry's new band-sets to try it out again!

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
I'm learning to. I have some Thera-band Gold butterfly bands that are a total beast. I know they're too heavy for the shot, but they build muscle fast.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
I have not tried butterfly. I cannot imagine I would shoot more accurately using this style as I rely on aiming not instinct. I will however have to try it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Many Chech slingshot shooters shoot this style - with an impressive accuracy!
I also shoot this style - instinctive.
But you can also aim.

The advantage is the low pull by the same output on speed. This can easily increase your accuracy.

Regards
Torsten

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many Chech slingshot shooters shoot this style - with an impressive accuracy!
I also shoot this style - instinctive.
But you can also aim.

The advantage is the low pull by the same output on speed. This can easily increase your accuracy.

Regards
Torsten
Thank you Torsten, it is your vid that make me change

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.