Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using square bands for a few weeks, I like them but want to know their limits; how long will the different colours last, what kind of weight is optimum, have you noticed any fluctuations in usage etc.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am afraid they store both defect of tubes and bands, with no apparent advantage. I have used them alot when I was a boy and, apart the difficoulties of finding good natural rubbers ones, they could be rather sloppy, (increasing with thikness) but thends to brake starting from any dents in one of the four corners.
sorry, it's just my idea

·
Registered
484 Posts
i use a thin 4x4 square. it is slow but very acurate. it is good 4 sleelballs up to 12mm. i also have 6x6 it is eaven slower. good 4 shots bigger 12mm steelball. 4 me it is to slow, but ouer english friends hunt with this bands with good success!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am afraid they store both defect of tubes and bands, with no apparent advantage. I have used them alot when I was a boy and, apart the difficoulties of finding good natural rubbers ones, they could be rather sloppy, (increasing with thikness) but thends to brake starting from any dents in one of the four corners.
sorry, it's just my idea
I have seen this already, it is sad.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i use a thin 4x4 square. it is slow but very acurate. it is good 4 sleelballs up to 12mm. i also have 6x6 it is eaven slower. good 4 shots bigger 12mm steelball. 4 me it is to slow, but ouer english friends hunt with this bands with good success!
It looks like you have big balls, try the smaller ones, you may like them more.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It looks like you have big balls, try the smaller ones, you may like them more.
[/quote]

What a lovely compliment!!! LOL!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts