Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finished the natural I've been working on lately and thought I'd bring it to show and tell. It's wrapped with a cloth grip tape and gives it a very nice warm feel when shooting. Tapered linatex for bands, tied with a non twist at the pouch, so the bands stay straight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Well I finished the natural I've been working on lately and thought I'd bring it to show and tell. It's wrapped with a cloth grip tape and gives it a very nice warm feel when shooting. Tapered linatex for bands, tied with a non twist at the pouch, so the bands stay straight.
He,s a tip for you dont drop it in the grass, you will never find it ha ha, sorry couldnt help myself, its just down my street i love it, jeff

·
Registered
803 Posts
That's a whole lot of ALL RIGHT= Fine lookin shooter=FINE I SAY

·
Registered
316 Posts
I like it Smitty. The tapered handle as it goes down is neat. I bet that is a different feeling smooth shooter.

·
2,153 Posts
The handle is actually carved with a recess for the heel of the hand and a palm swell between thumb and index finger. It just looks tapered, I guess from the angle of the picture.
Here is a profile view:

Attachments

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys on the comments ! I like buck blades a lot because they are easy to keep razor sharp. I've had this Buck Special for quite a few years and cleaned lots of fish with it, along with a J.Marttiini knife.
I like Gerber blades too. I don't like to pay a lot of money for a knife, but I sure love them. I look for knives that are cheap to buy, but have quality steel blades.

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,623 Posts
Thanks guys on the comments ! I like buck blades a lot because they are easy to keep razor sharp. I've had this Buck Special for quite a few years and cleaned lots of fish with it, along with a J.Marttiini knife.
I like Gerber blades too. I don't like to pay a lot of money for a knife, but I sure love them. I look for knives that are cheap to buy, but have quality steel blades.
Smitty
A really cool looking fork.
Also be careful not to put it down in the woods....it would blend in and only the squirrells would find it, and chew on it

I collect knives myself, but mostly pocket knives. Nothing like a razor sharp edge.
Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes i like knives, too but my opinion is: Its better to have one good knife then 3 bad knives.

So i bought a Fälkniven S1 ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts