Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send me a PM if you are interested! Prices include shipping to the US and Canada.

Can Opener - Canable $35.00 USD . Made of HDPE. Got this one when Randy sold off a bunch of his collection earlier this year. I have never used it. "TopSlot" attachment method for TTF only.

Pigeon Popper $25.00 USD . Made of HDPE. TTF only.

Attachments

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,168 Posts
Send me a PM if you are interested! Prices include shipping to the US and Canada.
Can Opener - Canable $35.00 USD . Made of HDPE. Got this one when Randy sold off a bunch of his collection earlier this year. I have never used it. "TopSlot" attachment method for TTF only.
Hey TOM, payment sent for the Pigeon Popper, thanks again brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey TOM, payment sent for the Pigeon Popper, thanks again brother

Thanks again!!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,168 Posts
What is the best way to put a band in these slots? Having trouble figuring it out
GZK gives a good tutorial. :)

Great tutorial, thanks for sharing that..........I have also seen where, instead of folding the tag end of the band like GZK does, they took a small bit of band tubing, and rolled that up in the center of the band ends, then stretched all that to slide into the slots. The roll of tubing seemed to hold in the hole really well on the couple of slings I have with this attached method machined into them.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is the best way to put a band in these slots? Having trouble figuring it out

Great tutorial, thanks for sharing that..........I have also seen where, instead of folding the tag end of the band like GZK does, they took a small bit of band tubing, and rolled that up in the center of the band ends, then stretched all that to slide into the slots. The roll of tubing seemed to hold in the hole really well on the couple of slings I have with this attached method machined into them.
That sounds like a good idea! Ill have to try that sometime. Would it be something like 1632 tubing?

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,168 Posts

That sounds like a good idea! Ill have to try that sometime. Would it be something like 1632 tubing?
not sure of the tubing size ? What I've done is just find a section of tubing that's roughly the same size or maybe slightly smaller than the drilled hole, then by the time you roll that up inside your flat bands, and stretch it out to fit the hole, there's enough rolled up latex to keep it very secure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts