·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
Darrell, I don't care what anyone says,there is no love like DOG LOVE! Flatband

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
Darrell, I don't care what anyone says,there is no love like DOG LOVE! Flatband

lol, my perverted mind instantly made me ROFL at that one! Looks like a smile to me! I will post some pics of my lil' Jack Russell some time soon for y'all...

·
Registered
105 Posts
On of the dumbest inventions I ever saw was an electronic dog bark interpreter. Your dog could bark into the machine and it would read out the dogs intent. Dogs, through expression, body language and sound are very communicative. Are there any dog owners out there that don't understand what their dogs are trying to communicate?
frosty2

·
1,414 Posts
On of the dumbest inventions I ever saw was an electronic dog bark interpreter. Your dog could bark into the machine and it would read out the dogs intent. Dogs, through expression, body language and sound are very communicative. Are there any dog owners out there that don't understand what their dogs are trying to communicate?
frosty2
I think you need to come to London buddy, here the social underclass breed them as weapons, most of their poor dogs display considerably higher levels of intellect than their owners.

·
1,414 Posts
frosty2
I think you need to come to London buddy, here the social underclass breed them as weapons, most of their poor dogs display considerably higher levels of intellect than their owners.

[/quote]

I some times consider getting another dog and look on the local council dog pound site....... almost all the abandoned dogs are Staffy or pitbull breeds. Makes me sad so it does.
[/quote]
It is truly sad, and indicative of many of the problems our society faces... Simply banning them IS NOT THE ANSWER!

·
Registered
105 Posts
frosty2

[/quote]

I some times consider getting another dog and look on the local council dog pound site....... almost all the abandoned dogs are Staffy or pitbull breeds. Makes me sad so it does.
[/quote]
It is truly sad, and indicative of many of the problems our society faces... Simply banning them IS NOT THE ANSWER!

[/quote]
Like crime, litter, stupid elected officials and near feral youth, these are all symptoms of the stupid culture disease. Where responsibility is the enemy and entitlement is the goal.
frosty2

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
R.I.P. Beau. My last dog was the best. Will wait a while to replace him.
Beau was a great dog! but yes lets get this baby out of my belly first then think about adding another to the clan! lol

[/quote]

You can make puppies? Wow, women have limitless talent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.