Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slingshots Canada
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to join the ranks of approved vendors shortly for our Canadian folks, I will be offering theraband bandsets (with or without pouches) plus some simplistic multiplex and solid board frames that will be sold finished at a very reasonable price. It seems more and more Canadians are jumping on board to this forum and it only makes sence to have some vendors in Canada (Anyone in Ontario will get parcels in 1-3 business days)

I will be offering the Mini Plinker multiplex slingshot as well as the traditional oak boardcut that I have shown previously likely in the range of $20-$30 finished and shipped.

Just need to work out a few things, Do a little stocking and then I will throw my vendors post up, Hopefully this will give our Canadians a vendor to go to if they are in a quick hurry to get back shooting and need some bandsets or frames.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
way to go Gib!

·
Slingshots Canada
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will certainly be able to ship to the USA aswell but it will take a bit longer then most people may be used to (usually 1-2 weeks)

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Good luck with that Gib, maybe someday I'll buy something off you as I'm just a little ways over the border, you make fine frames.

I too will start a little side business at some point most likely. I will sell a few naturals and simple boardcuts per month, but as things go I don't have the time right now. Nor will I very often in the coming future....

You will undoubtedly be very successful in your business ventures, again, good luck, but you won't need much from what I've seen.

Cheers - John

p.s. I'm an excellent consumer product tester, for future reference!.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.