Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to get this beauty finished up.

Starting off with a glow in the dark and carbon fiber sandwich for the core, followed by thin jade green G10 spacers and marbled carbon faces. Absolutely stunning stuff!

The palmswells are a "lightning strike" carbon fiber and blue twill composite a combination of of carbon fiber woven with a blue twill material with aluminium wire woven in as well. This is then layered up with jade green G10 spacers and an aluminium spacer as well.

As requested just ott band grooves and the looped tube holes and slots on this one. The 'ears' for the ttf edge of the fork have been kept on which kind of wrap around the top of your index finger and thumb bracing on the forks really comfortably.

Finished up to a nice sheen to keep the slingshot nice and grippy which can become an issue with high polished frames.

I really struggled to get some good pictures of this one but hopefully they didnt come out too bad haha. The carbon really soaks up the light which reduces the amount of depth the camera picks up which doesnt happen when looking at it in person.

Anyway im really happy with this one. Been a whilse since ive done a maxim champ.

Credit to Nathan masters at simpleshot for the maxim champ design.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lewis, the pics are amazing but I鈥檓 100% positive they don鈥檛 do that frame justice !

I can only imagine what it looks like in person, out in natural sunlight

Beautiful job !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Haha thank you bud. Its already with its new owner though so i cant send it to you to make sure unfortunately

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Beautiful looking Slingshot Lewis. Some time was spent on that one-it shows!(y)

Reactions: PrideProducts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts