Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Hello friends slingshots!

Who could forget such a great movie of Kevin Costner, "Dances With Wolves" of that movie came out the name of this slingshot, "Tatanka" because their forms are very similar to an American Bison, Lomo pronounced, horns short and strong. and wasp waist.

It is carved on the oak natural fork, robust fork allowed me to give this way. finished with linseed oil and beeswax. theraband gold provided. splendidly comfortable.

Here the photos ...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow, Master Chepo. I have to say it really inspires me to make more and more naturals!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

Thanks Elmar.

Aras and McKee: It is always nice for me to read your comments, I like to fill the view young people,

Charles: I really enjoy them and use them too, I know no more enjoyable.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks WingShoother.

I honor your comment

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Me encanta cómo se tallan cada una honda un poco diferente de la otra, la búsqueda de armonía entre la naturaleza y los deseos artificiales

la curvatura simplemente fluye y el moho en tu mano ergonómico

de un fan fiel al verdadero artista, gracias por traer la belleza en este deporte, el maestro

-google traduce

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strikewzen thanks for your comment in Spanish. is very significant for me, and see how much value my work makes me feel so good!

Ocrender thanks for your comment.

DayHiker muchas gracias.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Fabo Chepo, you do the nicest naturals. love 'em. Can you tell me about the band attachment please? Is it a wax cotton you use or??? Looks very neat

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have a question here! Do you use only linseed oil for that kind of shining? Or you use beeswax polish too?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I have a question here! Do you use only linseed oil for that kind of shining? Or you use beeswax polish too?
Aras: The treatment is a bath of linseed oil and after draining and polished wood (I doup to 2500 grits) applied the cream (A homemade mixture that I shared my carnal Chaneke-Josh -composed of beeswax, turpentine and linseed oil-) preferably warm to penetrate better, then polish with a cloth is clean cotton. and polishing until it is fully integrated. or There are commercial wax wood very good I think you might try one that you're saferange

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thanks Chepo ! I have made some cream out of beeswax myself, just without the linseed oil. Going to polish some natural wood.
Aras

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Chepo ! I have made some cream out of beeswax myself, just without the linseed oil. Going to polish some natural wood.
Aras
Ok Aras, always happy to help.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Fabo Chepo, you do the nicest naturals. love 'em. Can you tell me about the band attachment please? Is it a wax cotton you use or??? Looks very neat
Sure. To tie the bands used waxed thread. grooves are essential to stabilize the coil,

Yeah I thought so. You must have a steady hand to get the grooves so straight all the way round the forks. nice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts