Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
appendagial backhandicide.

Didn't see it happen...but good gracious did I feel it - after seeing the ball stick I relearned some vernacular I hadn't used in awhile
lol Zzzzzzing!!!!! ...after a 50" draw even! Guess I tilted the forks a wee bit far forward

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
I h.a.t.e when that happens!

(did it yesterday but not bad enough to break the skin)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I h.a.t.e when that happens!

(did it yesterday but not bad enough to break the skin)
HA! I one upped ya then! I even bled like a slungshot bunny! (btw stop that guy from wailing on the table... bruised knuckles and all ya know)

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
"Brotherhood of the catty kiss!" Hehehehe, I did it about 6 months ago.... It took about a month for the swelling and black and blue to go away.
OUCH

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Sorry to see that. It'll take about a month for the residual scar tissue to resolve itself.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Catty Kiss is a very good term! Is it in the Slingshot term thread? If it is , I plum missed it (unlike my hand haha) . When I showed some co-irkers, I was rather snarkily told to "served you right" & "grow up" ... Nnnnevah!
If growing up means veging in front of the telebision and sitting around bragging about this week's ailments or who died yesterday... I'll gladly take a bearing hit once a week(but I'll definitely try not to!)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
upper fork height is too short,so the rubber band will often hit your hand.
Good shooting form and practice practice practice will solve that issue. Threw just under 200 downrange today without issue - except for this poor butterfly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.