Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Christmas break a few nattys finished and banded..a few raw forks collected and some freshly cast .33
Cheers

Attachments

·
Amateur
2,533 Posts
Great stock of forks! And some real nice looking ones finished! That two-faced bark-on, bark-off is really sweet!
Cheers dude..I get all excited about finding forks so well happy to add these to the stock..that half bark shoots real nice pm a mailing address mate and you can give it a go!
Really? PM incoming! But I will only accept it if you let me send you something in return.

I tried to send you a PM, but it said you cannot accept new messages.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great stock of forks! And some real nice looking ones finished! That two-faced bark-on, bark-off is really sweet!
Cheers dude..I get all excited about finding forks so well happy to add these to the stock..that half bark shoots real nice pm a mailing address mate and you can give it a go!
Really? PM incoming! But I will only accept it if you let me send you something in return.

I tried to send you a PM, but it said you cannot accept new messages.
Cool with me! I'll clean up my inbox

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude that cup with the yellow bands is plumb AWESOME. How did you decide to take the bark off? It's totally off the hook!!
Think that's my favourite too Joe..it had one thicker fork so went at it and surprised to discover the colour just kept going and the ca finished it nicely

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.