Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I will hit 1,000,000 (one million) youtube views tomorrow (6th of July)!

My little channel did pretty good so far. I uploaded the first video on the 1st of February 2009, not even 18 months ago.

Now I have 101 videos up there, so on average each video got 10,000 views. More than 2,500 subscribers are following my channel by now.

Thanks for everyone here who watches my videos! I am very proud.

Jörg

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Thank you for all your time ( and your wifes' camera work) in making great slingshot videos for us to enjoy! You and your slingshots, not to mention the slow-mo destruction, are very entertaining to watch and inspiring in design. Thanks also for reminding so many of us how much fun we had as kids with our slingshots. I hope to shake your hand someday and say it in person.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Congratulations Joerg!!!

Your fine slingshot channel and great videos were part of the inspirations and encouraging factors that helped me to decide to begin producing my slingshots for the public. Your videos and also some great forums said to me, (and I believe to everyone who sees them) that slingshot shooting is a growing sport NOT some dying fad. Thanks for sharing your "hobby" and fun with all of us! Plus you're just a cool dude!!!

May you have continued success and make a lot more amazing slingshots and videos!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
It took 18 months to go from zero to one million views (July 5th, 2010).

It did not even take 5 months to go from one million to two million views - The Slingshot Channel broke that record in the wee hours of Nov. 30th, 2010.

Subscribers almost doubled, too - 4,819 today.

So I will have a glass of champagne tonite, a small celebration with my camerawoman seems to be in order.

Jörg

·
Panda... with a slingshot?!?
825 Posts
wow. Well done Jörg. Your a youtube star now. I knew it would happen soon enough, carry on the hard work!

·
"Crafter"
2,120 Posts
I think maybe like a few others on here that you are one of the reasons I ended up here in the first place! It is your well presented appearance and that German efficiency I admire... well done Joerg

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
congrats Joerg! one of your videos brought me to this site, thanks for all your work!

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Hi and congratulations you deserve all the comments of good will from your fellow slingshot enthusiasts
keep up the good work Joerg from milbro pro shot uk pete and his boys chris and matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts