Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the slingshot community there are figures who are well known be it for their shooting ability or the manufacture of fine slingshot wares. Something in another thread got me wondering if anyone knows of people famous for other reasons but have an interest in slingshots as a hobby?

An additional question has arisen from my post title. What is the correct term to use?
Slingshooter
Slingshoters
or Catapulters (UK)
Plinkers...

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
That's a good question. Back in my airgunning days Lou Ferrigno, Frank Stalone and one other well known actor that escapes me at the moment, were all avid airgunners and promoters of the sport. I don't know of any and we most likely won't find anyone unless they make it into a copy of Slingshot World magazine. And I don't even know if there will be anymore issues!

As for your second question, I don't think there is an official term. Use whatever you like and we'll know what you're talking about!

·
Registered
762 Posts
How about Trump Jr.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How about Trump Jr.

DJT Jr. follows simple shot on twitter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.