Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest build swap is in progress..chalices are being made and the random order of trade is
Joey Jfive Lujan-ibojoe-Port boy-slingnerd-treeman-BushpotChef-flipgun-myself back to Joey completing the trade.
I'm really excited to be part of this trade and can't wait to see the good stuff ????

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
No joke bro I'm ready to ship
Wow Brooks,I know that Flip is gonna be tickled! Im just about to get to hand sanding. It's been a couple of years since I've shipped one to Canada. Anybody know bout how long it takes? I should ship the middle of the week. Just a little something to stir his pancake batter with.lol

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Wow Brooks,I know that Flip is gonna be tickled! Im just about to get to hand sanding. It's been a couple of years since I've shipped one to Canada. Anybody know bout how long it takes? I should ship the middle of the week. Just a little something to stir his pancake batter with.lol
Oh my goodness you guys are smoking me lol I havent even cut mine yet!!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
right on Joe can not wait should take about a week but starting to get cold so as long as the pigeon wings don't ice up should be fine .I got slingnerds frame buttoned up to day also just need some input from him and I will ship also

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Oh my goodness you guys are smoking me lol I havent even cut mine yet!!
no rush buddy haha lots of time I just had some unsupervised time so I banged it out before it gets to crappy weather

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Okay cool, shes sketched and my head is clear. The movers will be here for 10am, its 10:45pm now. Got out my all my buliding stuff, grabbed a beer and threw on Magnum Force with Clint Eastwood.

Let the fun commence. :)

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 20 of 130 Posts