Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings folks, I've seen a couple nice chalices lately and thought I'd get in on the fun.

Chalice - yellowheart/purpleheart/yellowheart laminate with Cedar and Cocobolo Palmswells. I have finished this with linseed oil and mellow beeswax.

Musical instrument Wood String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory Tints and shades Wood Red Art Tints and shades Font Wood String instrument accessory Font Tints and shades Personal protective equipment Finger Gesture Snake Thumb Scaled reptile

As always, thank you all for the constant inspiration this forum is constantly able to provide.
Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Y sguen las chuladas amigo Bicho Brandon, que barbarote!

I Liked! Very Chula friend bug Brandon jejeje!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
man i need some yellow heart, the combination of the 2 hearts is really nice, and i'll bet super strong, very nicely done!

·
U.S.N. Retired
433 Posts
That is a beautiful frame. Great wood and color combinations and the shape is spot on. Inspirational.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
To my good friends thank you so much. I'm glad you all like this so much. It is one of my favorites so far. I just love the shape! Thanks to Chepo, Beanflip, quarterinmynose, wombat, wak, Andy, Ben, ESHOT, WTBJR (bill), Newcon, Ordie, and BlueDanube! and Mr. Teh and Setarip for "liking this"!

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
You Rocked that one Toon! Props Bud!
Flatband

1 - 20 of 26 Posts