Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some thick round pieces of cork. I have no idea what they were originally used for but, they make great blowgun targets. I drilled a large hole in the center and inserted a large bottle cork painted red. The target is hung from my slingshot catch box, which also serves as a backstop for my air rifle. What do you think?

(Sorry, I don't know how to get the pictures right side up.)

GP

Attachments

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
U want to laugh I got some bb from store and the worker got them out of the lock up and I had to follow her to the check out to pay for them that's how it's done for live ammo up here but now bbs wow shooting sports in Ontario getting a bad deal it's sad
I had no idea. We own some property in Victoria, BC but, we really don't spend much time there and when we do we eat sea food and do tourist things for the most part. Last time I was there I brought my slingshot ( which I didn't get a chance to use) maybe I could have gotten myself in trouble, eh? I know the eastern US states have some pretty strict laws but, thankfully, out here in the west things are still pretty reasonable . Restrictions on BBs....wow.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
U be ok with a slingshot as long as your over 18 lol .what does your blow gun look like like to see a pic I made one out of pvc pipe and we shoot mini marshmallows when the kid was young I was surprised at how far a mini marshmallow would go !

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
U be ok with a slingshot as long as your over 18 lol .what does your blow gun look like like to see a pic I made one out of pvc pipe and we shoot mini marshmallows when the kid was young I was surprised at how far a mini marshmallow would go !
I'll try to take picture if it. Not an easy task since it is about six feet long. Over the years I have made several, all out of 1/2" aluminum pipe. I make the mouth piece by wrapping lots of electrical tape covered with leather. I like to cover the full length of the tube with leather. Look for a posting, soon.

GP

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Hey Jason! pea-shooter sized BGs can be made with drinking straws. So what if yours is 2' long and made of steel?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts