Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, they are tried and true designs, but if I read correctly, they can be adjusted to your specs. Just when I think Bill has done it all, He goes and comes up with new ways of making it possible for those of us who just want to shoot, not craft our own????

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just took delivery of a G10 small-sized Hathcock Target Sniper. This thing is ridiculously solid and fits my hand so nicely. I have a polycarbonate HTS, but it’s a tad large for me. Yeah, it’s rather pricey, but I know this thing can take the worst frame strikes without any damage. Not sure what size the yellow bands it came with are, but they launch a 10mm steel ball about 190fps for me. This little slingshot is pure awesomeness.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Thanks Guys, and we've got more coming too... I've been getting approximately one new (or old) design configured about every week or two... so check back often, or you can request a design if it's not shown as well!

Price is based on time, materials and size.

And yes, you can get whatever size you want on any of the standard designs... it's a simple thing for me to adjust sizes when using CAD and outputting to the mill.

What I originally wanted to do was to have maybe 5 or 6 drop down menus and a picture box that updates with each option showing what the finished product would look like... but when I started the programming it immediately became apparent that we're looking at literally thousands of combinations... so we're just limiting it to size and G10 type for now, and that can be requested via email to Daranda... [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.