Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing is unbelievable. custom handmade Pocket Parasite OTT ! This one has a core of blue g10 sandwiched by 2 purple layers as a core ... the swells are high impact resin and stabalized dyed burl maple ! .. one side had a awesome live edge !! .. pinned with 6mm navy blue g10 pin and brass hollow 6mm lanyard pin! Hope you like Arthur Maggie Mcginley ! ????

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Am i the only one whos head went right into the gutter after reading that title? Beautiful parasite btw

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
That really made me laugh! Too funny!
Glad to be of service! Lol.. Is purple your favorite color? I feel like joey has made you some purple stuff before. I really really like this one.. Definitely would have bought it givin the chance.. Im kinda joeys biggest fan.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Am i the only one whos head went right into the gutter after reading that title? Beautiful parasite btw

Glad to be of service! Lol.. Is purple your favorite color? I feel like joey has made you some purple stuff before. I really really like this one.. Definitely would have bought it givin the chance.. Im kinda joeys biggest fan.

I'd shoot him a DM. I don't think there's a limit to his imagination

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
This thing is unbelievable. custom handmade Pocket Parasite OTT ! This one has a core of blue g10 sandwiched by 2 purple layers as a core ... the swells are high impact resin and stabalized dyed burl maple ! .. one side had a awesome live edge !! .. pinned with 6mm navy blue g10 pin and brass hollow 6mm lanyard pin! Hope you like Arthur Maggie Mcginley !
Thanks Chris !! Glad you like it man !! .. appreciate the kind words ! .. I love working the stabalized dyed wood .. appreciate your support my friend!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,722 Posts

Haha I'm a big fan of you too brotha! :) .. glad you like it! .. show the collection to everyone man !!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts