Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Times are hard on the boulevard. We could all use an extra smile, and for us slingers that generally manifests as a package of goodies in the mail - so that is what I have on offer today. For the humble slinger who spreads the love in these dark times, I'm putting together a care package of standard Chef goodies. This will, won't, may or may not contain the following: a frame (or two ;) , bandsets x loose elastic to play with, weird candy (stuff you can't get where you live, shouts out to Mr. Brooks for starting this absurd tradition) , targets, knick knacks (bottle openers, wristbands, stickers etc.) as always, one Archie comic book. You dont have to be into Archie, its just a friend gave me a pile of these ages ago and they're awesome nostalgia - if you'd prefer I have vintage Playboy Mags LOL mod Gods don't strike me down.. (R.I.P. Heff) haha.

ANYHOW: How does one get one of these packages? I have to set the blame solely on the shoulders of forum member @Tag for this one - as he is the king of general kindness in this neck of the internet woods. You must commit a blatent act of random kindness & post it here, you need not take a video, just a few photos for context and your story. Bring your neighbor groceries, visit the family & share your time together, head to the woods alone & kill some time (maybe lunch lol) for us, the idea is time well spent during the lockdown. God willing we'll be out of the thick of this before too long, in the meantime - let's try to stay positive. :D

Lets see what you guys are up to, hope alls well blessings to all of you & your families - STAY SLINGIN!

-Chef

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my wife & i gave two of our elderly neighbors face masks. thanks bpchef another reason to say the folks on this forum are awesome.
Ouf we've got a fighter right out of the gates! haha awesome man you're in the running for sure, stay safe! :)

·
Banned
418 Posts
Lol I would but I don't know a sole here I did send my brother in law and his son a sling and gave the old cop in the park a opfs instead of that thing he was shooting . But no pic on that , so I guess next time

I didn't beat nugget for running off for 30 min
That's kind !!!!!!!
Just tied him up for the day and tonight he smart He ll figure that out
Other than that I'm a pretty quite not very sociable man . I did stop this winter in 02 degrees and try to unstick a lady in the snow but left her there stuck there because she would not get off her phone for 10 min and help so don't think that helps !!!!
Right now in my world I've been kick to the curb for leaving and starting my new life as a mt.Man ,no family to speak of now even my Beautiful daughter won't speak to me . So not doing much to help others now . So nice and kind yes but not a lot of helping sorry
Still wouldn't change a thing but would've took more of my tools lol I love it here will never leave and I will try and be nice .

·
Mojave Mo
4,821 Posts
Nice work Chef, again I am glad your back! We are going out for a second time this weekend to buy groceries to donate to the families of kids not in school. It is a heartbreaker but in the poorer familes those kids would only get one meal a DAY while at school!?? For about $100usd we can get a equivalent of 'lunches' for one kid for 3 weeks. We seriously hope that those family's are able to ration and not eat all of the groceries in a week, or trade them for magic beans. Either way, a serious bummer for those in need.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone still glancing over this after nuch deliberation the care package went to Covert 5 for always being super positive, checking in on other members and sending out random sling mail of his own. Hats off Covert, try not to hound the post man lol!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also thanks to all you guys for all you done and have done, God Bless, stay strong & happy blasting!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts