Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't season the wood that I got from a friends ranch and my initial attempt split like crazy. I got interested in a bb shooter so I cut away the most severe cracks and this is what I ended up with.

Jewellery Electric blue Collar Tool Font
Shoe Wood Font Metal Electric blue

The 117b might be a little much since I was getting some hand slap if I flipped my shot but the accuracy was there. I have some flat sheet and tubing ordered so I will be able to tune it for the bb's.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
I didn't season the wood that I got from a friends ranch and my initial attempt split like crazy. I got interested in a bb shooter so I cut away the most severe cracks and this is what I ended up with.

attachicon.gif
20200518_112630.jpg
attachicon.gif
20200518_112646.jpg

The 117b might be a little much since I was getting some hand slap if I flipped my shot but the accuracy was there. I have some flat sheet and tubing ordered so I will be able to tune it for the bb's.
try cutting the 117s in half,and use single strands for BBs,no hand slap and still a resounding PiNg on the can ,nice looking shooter :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.