Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't season the wood that I got from a friends ranch and my initial attempt split like crazy. I got interested in a bb shooter so I cut away the most severe cracks and this is what I ended up with.

20200518_112630.jpg 20200518_112646.jpg

The 117b might be a little much since I was getting some hand slap if I flipped my shot but the accuracy was there. I have some flat sheet and tubing ordered so I will be able to tune it for the bb's.

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
BB shooters are great i dont worry about loosing ammo and they still make cans go ding. I challenge myself to can cuts just using BB's. Its a lot harder than you would think. because they dont rip through the can like larger caliber ammo.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
I didn't season the wood that I got from a friends ranch and my initial attempt split like crazy. I got interested in a bb shooter so I cut away the most severe cracks and this is what I ended up with.

attachicon.gif
20200518_112630.jpg
attachicon.gif
20200518_112646.jpg

The 117b might be a little much since I was getting some hand slap if I flipped my shot but the accuracy was there. I have some flat sheet and tubing ordered so I will be able to tune it for the bb's.
try cutting the 117s in half,and use single strands for BBs,no hand slap and still a resounding PiNg on the can ,nice looking shooter :)

·
Amateur
2,568 Posts
Nice shooter! And to flipgun's point, a bb setup should be as lightweight as possible. The chinese microfiber pouches are what i use for bbs, and pretty much everything else for that matter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts