Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a fellow who goes by Chief AJ that makes adult size stocks for red ryders, has anyone here ever got one? I have been getting my red ryder out the past few nights and enjoying shooting it. Forgot how easy it is compared to slingshots, slump in your old chair or any posture , if your any kind of a shot that can will ding. I have the "adult" size red dyder , but it must be for a smaller adult. It is impossible, in my experience to get anybody to try a slingshot. Im sick of shooting totally by myself, and figure , the neighbor , almost anybody , maybe even my wife would give a simple bb rifle a try , at a gallon mlk jug or something, really want to think of something that size that wont richochet, other than a box. Some kind of target that will react. Well just rambling. Ill report on the AJ stock after I get it
Bicycle part Composite material Electric blue Bicycle saddle Engineering

·
See The Target
21,710 Posts
I made one . Just used the old one as a template and added a bit of length .I shoot it instinctive in keeping with the " Quick Skill Technique " . Originally named " Quick Kill ".The Red Ryder is a lot of fun to play with . Chief AJ used to be on this forum until he was rudely mistreated by a jealous member .

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made one . Just used the old one as a template and added a bit of length .I shoot it instinctive in keeping with the " Quick Skill Technique " . Originally named " Quick Kill ".The Red Ryder is a lot of fun to play with . Chief AJ used to be on this forum until he was rudely mistreated by a jealous member .
I thought of trying to make one, until I looked at where it was routed. figured with my tools and knowldege I would mess it up. Darn shame hes not on here, I hope the jealous member isnt either. Ive seen him shoot the paintballs, Im hoping I can shoot cans in the air. Ill have to wait until I go to the park or woods. and Ill wear a orange vest and put something orange on the rifle. Id rather not end up as a statistic :)

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
i remember my Red Ryder,,,,,wish i still had it.foolishly traded it for a schwinn stingray back in the day,lol
dont have the stingray anymore either,might have to look into another RR tho,

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i remember my Red Ryder,,,,,wish i still had it.foolishly traded it for a schwinn stingray back in the day,lol
dont have the stingray anymore either,might have to look into another RR tho,
I wished so long for my childhood stingray, and the schwinn store in my old neighborhood had a re pop , cheena of course, but found out I got too big in size for it :( they had a slightly larger than stingray model, almost cruiser size , but they never re poped it , and they are scarce as hens teeth. I did get to ride a guys down in galveston one day and loved it. He said hed been offered a motorcycle, a car and other things for it , but would never trade it

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Guy at work wanted me fix this old pellet guns cocking mechanism. Wish it was not missing the trigger guard and hardware. It’s to bad the old girl still pushes a pellet pretty good . Part of me just wants start fixing it up 🥲
Wood Air gun Finger Shotgun Trigger
Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Finger Tints and shades
Wood Gas Audio equipment String instrument Metal
Saw Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Fender
Wood Gun accessory Composite material Everyday carry Rectangle
Font Gas Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts