·
Registered
392 Posts
The wire frame looks interesting.

Reactions: dogcatchersito

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
I have one of the wire frame TTF ones... It's okay, but I really do prefer other methods to attach the bands.... as the way it's done is a bit to fiddly and there's also concerns if a fork hit or loosening occurs.

Of course I sell an alternative, and have invented several wire frame attachment methods as well... So take my opinion for what it's worth in regard to that.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one of the wire frame TTF ones... It's okay, but I really do prefer other methods to attach the bands.... as the way it's done is a bit to fiddly and there's also concerns if a fork hit or loosening occurs.
Of course I sell an alternative, and have invented several wire frame attachment methods as well... So take my opinion for what it's worth in regard to that.
I kinda figured that may be a weakening point of the design. Wanted confirmation from someone who has already shot it for a bit. Thanks Bill as always your opinion holds weight.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.