Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bringing the total for this year to 14, we will run until the season is over, around the middle of Feb. Our leaves are still holding on making the sighting and direct hits very tough. But stayed with these two we had a good morning. Direct hits to the shoulder on one and the spine on the other.....With a .22 rifle we could have killed half a dozen, but, where is the fun in that...Merry Christmas to all slingers

Attachments

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Merry Christmas Frogman, and more excellent work from down there. I would love to get down and there and go on one of your hunts. I'd also like to cut some forks and maybe do some bass fishing.....

Take care and love to see the kills!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Great job!!! BTW I like your hat..... kind of a "Renaissance" thing going on!!! Who made them? Do you have a pattern?

·
Banned
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hat was given to my by a Mujihadeen fighter in Afghanistan, that I was working with in 2008. I did a nine month combat tour with some former SEALs, and Army SF. We were training and working with the Mujihadeen friendlies against the Taliban and Al Quieda. We were in an ODA set up by the Army SF, and taken over by former SF, and SEAL contractors.... I would post the pics of my Afghanistan tour, but it doesn't relate to slingshots...Blessing to all...

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Good hunting Frogman. Merry Christmas.
Philly

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
The hat was given to my by a Mujihadeen fighter in Afghanistan, that I was working with in 2008. I did a nine month combat tour with some former SEALs, and Army SF. We were training and working with the Mujihadeen friendlies against the Taliban and Al Quieda. We were in an ODA set up by the Army SF, and taken over by former SF, and SEAL contractors.... I would post the pics of my Afghanistan tour, but it doesn't relate to slingshots...Blessing to all...
Cool Madison!!! You could always post those pics and story in the "off topic" section. I know many would be interested like myself!
Perry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.