Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I giving my brother a homemade-slingshot for tthe holiday seasons

I'm wondering if its possible to untie(or detach) the tubing from the pouch because I want a regular slingshot where you shoot pebbles and stuff, and then you de-attach the tubing then attach it to a wood block thing which has a slit it it vertically where you can shoot-like clay pigeons or some other material(still haven't figured it out yet) to practice a fast-reflex, accuracy bow-shoot target practice thing. Is that possible?

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
M M... anything is possible in this crazy hobby. Watch u tube, then watch more u tube. Read the old posts from this form. Learn to use the search function. It's all there waiting for you to read! Learning is a good portion of this affliction. Keep at it, the more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M M... anything is possible in this crazy hobby. Watch u tube, then watch more u tube. Read the old posts from this form. Learn to use the search function. It's all there waiting for you to read! Learning is a good portion of this affliction. Keep at it, the more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know enough.
thanks for the optimistic view

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if I'm understanding the original post but it sounds like you might be wanting to make an interchangeable slingshot that throws regular ammo as well as clay pigeons? Personally I would stick with a regular clay pigeon thrower and a regular slingshot, otherwise it probably won't work well for either.

And if you can do some shooting like this guy I want to see it! :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Most of us shoot precision ammo such as steel shot, lead shot, and marbles. Lots of innovation here and slingshots are a tinkerer's dream. Inexpensive and infinitely modifiable. Build a prototype, post a photo, and ask for help. Good luck with this project.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts