Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool what鈥檚 Gram got in mind to shoot 馃 mine used have a old tulley crack barrel shooting stuff going into garden
Hahaha that's awesome this grandma is not the type to be shooting slingshots that's why it's funny that she asked me to do this. But I couldn't say no of course. I've got lots of little nephews and nieces that could possibly share the same love for this sport as we all do. So why not get them all started with some decent Natty's with their names wood burned into them.

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I wish it was that fancy lol but that's the large Dremel sanding bit I ran into it until it rounded out. But it does look great. At first I was like I'm about to ruin this thing then it all worked out. Thank you though!

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you! The effect looks great :D I have not heard of hemp oil for woodwork before, but I'm now very interested in trying it myself.
Look into it, it's very good for older woods. And food safe and all that jazz. I had some extra laying around so I've been using it up. I've used many random oils and I really like the hemp oil the best.

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It also has a longer setting time than other oils but I've personally coated and waited like 30 min then wiped down and sealed with no issues and great results.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts