Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 248830 . I had a chance to talk to CJW on the phone, and when he told me the story behind this SPS, and he would like to send it to me, It gave me a feeling of gratitude I will never forget. There is no way I can ever repay CJW's kindness. This SPSwill be put in a glass case for me to enjoy along with who made it, and the gentleman that gave it to me???? Conor will keep this and my other collectibles, and hopefully pass them on to his family. CJW is one amazing gentleman. I was also sent two other awesome slingshots, along with pouches and tubing. I will remember this day as long as I'm alive. Thank You CJW

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may shoot it, but right now I’m not sure. It’s like my first new car I saved up for

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
Total class act CJ. Given to a real nice gentleman who doesn't have a bad word for anyone. Two winners!

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Just good to see. I have to go finish drinking some delicious coffee from another fine gentleman from the SSF.

Reactions: Tag

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
That SPS shoots great...there super accurate.....Very nice of CJW to make you a wonderful gift.....I would say shot it for now....

You can always put it under glass later..Besides a great shooter like that is ment too be used my friend.....

AKAOldmiser

1 - 17 of 17 Posts