Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
Does anyone make clay ammo with metal dust mixed in, this would add weight, plus biodegrade back into the soil from where it came from? :cool: it would also be magnetic :geek:
This must have metal mixed in because it IS definately magnetic ,, I bought this becasue the were out of the baked,they call it "harden" color , and its heavier and magnetic. I had no idea when ordering it was magnetic and heavier. It doesnt last as long as the "harden" terra cotta color ,, it will melt w/ water /rain. but overall better to me. the "harden" is all over the yard from months ago, it never melts and breaks only when it hits a very hard surface. But the magnetic is heavier and better. look on amazon ,,,
L Continue Slingshot Ammo About 1000 PCS,1/2''(About 13mm),Biodegradable Hard Clay Ball

· Registered
120 Posts
I just got some clay magnetic ammo from Amazon. It was actually advertise as magnetic. It will hold on a magnet ring and holder. It's the same weight as a regular 3/8 clay ammo. On impact it does not leave a mound but shatters. It's not magnetic enough to hold onto the new GZK mag pouches. I'm curious about Shatter Shot. That could be heavier and more magnetic but quite a bit more $$.

· Registered
765 Posts
I just got some clay magnetic ammo from Amazon. It was actually advertise as magnetic. It will hold on a magnet ring and holder. It's the same weight as a regular 3/8 clay ammo. On impact it does not leave a mound but shatters. It's not magnetic enough to hold onto the new GZK mag pouches. I'm curious about Shatter Shot. That could be heavier and more magnetic but quite a bit more $$.
the stuff I posted will hold onto a ammo magnet lanyard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.