Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
Shooting boxcutters out of slingshots is highly frowned upon... instead of shooting your eye out, you might just cut your own throat!

But that being said.... I'd really like to see someone try it (other than me)... could be highly entertaining if no one dies... or maybe even moreso if someone does...

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
Tell me how any self respecting man could shoot like that with PINK bands. Alright guys I don't care, I aint gonna..I just aint.
It's like the old book flawed book title "Real Men don't eat Quiche" .... The real title should be, "Real Men eat whatever they want"!

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,418 Posts
Lets forget about the card cutting stuff and lets talk about hitting a 8 inch frying pan at 20 yards .... I can do that sometimes ;- )

You guys really, really amaze me, I wish some day I can be half as good as you guys ;- )

wll

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will hack my own post with a short story. First thanks everybody to share a little humor here.
Now the story of yesterday shooting. I woke up, had a breafast, checked the news and then I went to the backyard to try some shots. I felt a rare quitness of mind. Then: first shot I hit the target (4 cm. spinner at 12 meters). It was like an epiphany cause that never happened before.
Something so simple bringing such feeling of joy: priceless!

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
I will hack my own post with a short story. First thanks everybody to share a little humor here.
Now the story of yesterday shooting. I woke up, had a breafast, checked the news and then I went to the backyard to try some shots. I felt a rare quitness of mind. Then: first shot I hit the target (4 cm. spinner at 12 meters). It was like an epiphany cause that never happened before.
Something so simple bringing such feeling of joy: priceless!
One of those 'life is sweet' moments.

Reactions: hoggy and Ordo

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
attachicon.gif
Clean card cut.JPG

Take that Kalevala! :bouncy:
Umm, isn't that a razor-knife in the image? Does one use such an item to shave points off one's score...

Just sayin...

THWACK!

Hey, don't take me (too) seriously.

Reactions: hoggy

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Lets forget about the card cutting stuff and lets talk about hitting a 8 inch frying pan at 20 yards .... I can do that sometimes ;- )

You guys really, really amaze me, I wish some day I can be half as good as you guys ;- )

wll
Why wish for ONLY half as good? That would be limiting yourself. Go full speed ahead and OUTSHOOT them!

THWACK!

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 16 of 16 Posts