Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! Time to upload some photos. Main part is made from baltic birch burl what is stained red and brown stain. But there are cocobolo, coolibah, ziricote and grenadill pieces too. Also I add small self made mosaic pins in fork tips. I tried this CA glue finishing... its pretty nuts, I glued many times my fingers and paper together. I must practice more sure.

But here are pictures:

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,181 Posts
Hello guys! Time to upload some photos. Main part is made from baltic birch burl what is stained red and brown stain. But there are cocobolo, coolibah, ziricote and grenadill pieces too. Also I add small self made mosaic pins in fork tips. I tried this CA glue finishing... its pretty nuts, I glued many times my fingers and paper together. I must practice more sure.

But here are pictures:
Amazing SharkMan!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Haha not even close to the only one buddy ! .. but your work is amazing!! One day hopefully I'll be lucky enough to own one of your art pieces!!
And yep! I have glued my fingers to the slingshot many times lol .. but it gets better with time

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hah :) at least im not alone
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Fantastic build. You're making the rest of us look bad. :p I'm going to own one of your builds one of these days.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wow! I have always liked your style and this one is no exception. And the quality is second to none!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts