Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have not see it, here is a picture that I took several years ago. Notice the shot exiting the can. I apologize for the sorry quality as it is a digital shot of a photographic print. Would you hold the camera, so I can take another shot with my digital camera???? Tex

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Put up some clear bullet-proof stuff and I will snap as many pics as you want, but I ain't gonna get in front of that any other way! Great picture Tex! Did you talk the wife into taking that picture?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Great pic!! I'm sure all you old school shooters could get a bunch of the newer guys to do stuff like hold cans and cards at the Alverton tourney.

Could even go SuperTroopers with it and have a rookie shooter wear a cup!! Now that'd be some shooting!!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wife took the Picture, but was never in any danger though. Tex

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Whatever you say Tex! Ha! We totally believe you. No way she could ever have gotten hurt being behind the object of your expert shooting skills! No really, we believe you.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
For those that have not see it, here is a picture that I took several years ago. Notice the shot exiting the can. I apologize for the sorry quality as it is a digital shot of a photographic print. Would you hold the camera, so I can take another shot with my digital camera???? Tex
Wow, Nice. I love stuff like this. Busting cans and bottles are at the top of my list of things to do. I have some pictures and video of my own and my wife just doesnt get it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Dandy picture, how many cans did you waste before you got the timing down on the money??

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am not telling my secret, but we got it the first shot. Tex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.