Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can wear your Tube Shooter on your hand and with a little practice in shooting, loading and reloading you can gain good accuracy and speed. These four videos are not the best of what someone can do but it is an idea for the one or ones who are capable of greater accomplishment in this.

http://youtu.be/hQ5Fd9QXKrQ

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one!

Do you have a pic of 1842 compared to 1745 tube. I just want to see the difference.
Have given the 1745 a try and I did not care for the performance at all. They are a mm thicker they are too hard to pull for what you get out of the. They may do fine with heavy ammo but for all around target or plinking they Suck, In my opinion. If I had one I would video a comparison in size and action. In my opinion the 1842 Tubes are excellent because they are easy to pull and they have plenty of zip and they are stable so that means you are likely to hit your target.

· Registered
4,536 Posts
Thanks, I just ordered 2050. I am biting my arm now, I should have ordered some 1842, altough the tubes dankung sent me measures 1842. They are insisting they are 1745!
You will find them useful. Don't feel bad about your purchase. My first order with Dankung I think they labeled wrong. Second order everything was good because all the sizes made sense to the sizing numbers.

@Jack, I have 10 meters of 1842 if you want a few yards. PM if interested. Perhaps you would like to try one (or more) of my Premium pouches if you want the 1842.

· Philly
2,460 Posts
Amazing, wish I could shoot like that.
Philly

· Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
10,979 Posts
Man, I gotta say you had my head spinning with that video, Darrell. I mean I already think you're a wiz -- but that was something else. Pure shootin,' man.

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, I just ordered 2050. I am biting my arm now, I should have ordered some 1842, altough the tubes dankung sent me measures 1842. They are insisting they are 1745!
Well, even the 2050 may find a good use in your arsenal. It would seem much too heavy for me. I just find the Black 1842 and 1845 if you can still get it to be more of a Harmonious choice, I mean for me it shoots very stable.

· Banned
1,168 Posts
I'm still not sure what Dankung sent me was 1745! Unfortunatly I can't verify since I haven't got 1842.

So I wanted to order 1842, out of stock! So are the 3060.

I'm doing a search and still can't find a photo comparison.

I can definetly say that the amber is more difficult to pull.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.