Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
It's a nice design, original and unique.

· Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Does the consistency come from the slingshot itself, or perhaps you being so familiar with the design and a well practised shooter?

I own a Mk2, and it's a good slingshot - not only as a nice solid TTF shooter, but also for the very reasonable price, but just wondering about the consistency that is advertised as being inherent in the slingshot itself.

· "Crafter"
1,827 Posts
I believe the design would be the main factor in consistency its the only part of the shooting process that does not change each time a shot is taken , whereas we make minor adjustments and errors.. a stable shooter is the key to consistency.

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does the consistency come from the slingshot itself, or perhaps you being so familiar with the design and a well practised shooter?

I own a Mk2, and it's a good slingshot - not only as a nice solid TTF shooter, but also for the very reasonable price, but just wondering about the consistency that is advertised as being inherent in the slingshot itself.
I'm gonna try and help shooters out their I will be posting a video shortly on my technique I expect many have a solid technique already but still fail to shoot consistantly. I watched top shot here a couple of weeks ago and they were using catapults it was not until I saw this that I realised how difficult it can be for some people, their targets were only 20ft away the smallest was 8inches across 10 inches and the largest 12 inches, at twenty feet that just seems huge and impossible to miss but miss they did not once but several times, and these are meant to be some of the best shots around many or most trained in survival so would have used catapults before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.