Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...BEWARE...I am a NEWBIE!! I had some scraps of corrugated sign plastic - It is pretty cheap, different colors and you can buy small and large sheets from about any sign supply source or maybe from your local sign shop - It cuts easy and you can glue about whatever you want to with hot melt glue if you want extra weight - It can be cut with scissors, utility knife, etc. - Draw on it, paint on it, use stickers, etc. - Might be something that younger people might have some fun with - Use about any kind of wire or string to make your own FLIPPER style targets!! Just run your wire or whatever through the spaces - I literally made those in the pic in a very few minutes!! When you're done with them you can recycle the plastic! I hope this is the best place to make this post - If this has been done....SORRY!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Is that the same vote for me 'coz my opponent is evil plastic signs?
It certainly is, Flipgun!! And after election season they are free for the taking. Check with the local gas stations as well, all those advertisements at the pump are usually made from it, I've always called it " Corra-Plast" because it's corrugated plastic.

I had a friend that made bicycle fenders with it, as the gentleman said, it's lightweight, fairly strong and easy to work with. I made some bike fenders as well and I also made a pair if panniers, zip tied to the rack of my bicycle for a weeklong camping trip and had zero issues with it.

I'm not sure how long it would hold up as a target, but if you can get it for free, it doesn't matter. :naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts