Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was able to get a clean shot on this rabbit .. it was very near a clean pass through .. here is the video of me removing the ball from the opposite side of the rabbits skull .. check out the placement. .. with this ammo it's possible .. but if you don't feel like you can hit the sweet spot .. don't even bother .. LBS takes a cotton tail for the pot!! :)
dd6569f6568b1fada2e2808be2f0dfc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Ok, When the cook of the house wakes up, that is my mother, I'll get on translating the recipe for Greek Stifado :) It's one of my favourite foods, and it's especially suited for cooking game, as no matter how stiff the meat is, it will become tender! I just hope you like onions, it has a lot of them! Btw, I never liked cooked onions......untill I've tried this dish ????

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha awesome !! Sounds like it would work a treat on jackrabbit!! . I don't live onions .. but I don't hate me haha .. I would love to give it a try !
Ok, When the cook of the house wakes up, that is my mother, I'll get on translating the recipe for Greek Stifado :) It's one of my favourite foods, and it's especially suited for cooking game, as no matter how stiff the meat is, it will become tender! I just hope you like onions, it has a lot of them! Btw, I never liked cooked onions......untill I've tried this dish

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Haha awesome !! Sounds like it would work a treat on jackrabbit!! . I don't live onions .. but I don't hate me haha .. I would love to give it a try !

Ok, When the cook of the house wakes up, that is my mother, I'll get on translating the recipe for Greek Stifado :) It's one of my favourite foods, and it's especially suited for cooking game, as no matter how stiff the meat is, it will become tender! I just hope you like onions, it has a lot of them! Btw, I never liked cooked onions......untill I've tried this dish
This dish is ideal for jackrabbit and wild boar actually! Oh, the onions lose their.....onioness....they become sweet. In the beginning I was eating them, but I avoided looking at them, now I crave for them, prepared this way :)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome ! Looking forward to trying that my friend ! sounds great

This dish is ideal for jackrabbit and wild boar actually! Oh, the onions lose their.....onioness....they become sweet. In the beginning I was eating them, but I avoided looking at them, now I crave for them, prepared this way :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.