Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have around 800 shots (second bandset) on a single layer "small ammo" roo pouch from Simple Shot, and it's just now getting broke in.. gonna have to try some of these laminated ones :) cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have around 800 shots (second bandset) on a single layer "small ammo" roo pouch from Simple Shot, and it's just now getting broke in.. gonna have to try some of these laminated ones :) cheers

Admit I haven't really kept count, but certainly 100's on different setups. Just get better the more I shoot them.

·
Registered
188 Posts

Admit I haven't really kept count, but certainly 100's on different setups. Just get better the more I shoot them.
I'm sure to stop keeping count at some point, lol. I can only really compare it to the top grain cow hide pouches that come on the pre-made .177 bb sets from SS, which have all been pretty fluffy around 300ish shots. This is likely an obvious observation for somebody more experienced though.
1152fc212f154578fbc180546082c5dd.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'm sure to stop keeping count at some point, lol. I can only really compare it to the top grain cow hide pouches that come on the pre-made .177 bb sets from SS, which have all been pretty fluffy around 300ish shots. This is likely an obvious observation for somebody more experienced though.
1152fc212f154578fbc180546082c5dd.jpg

I like stating the obvious as it might only be obvious to me. Does sometimes cause grief from the wife though lol I'm sure you'll enjoy them, let us know how you get on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts