Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Up next on “Tidying Up With Marie Kondo,” Marie helps a slingshot enthusiast spark joy by organizing drawers overflowing with gear. Will this modern day David be able to slay the Goliath of holding onto gear that he rarely uses? Join us as Marie encourages him to give away most of his collection (big self-serving hint here!) so that he can enjoy his favorites.

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why hide them in a drawer ? Why not put them on display so you can see them and enjoy them ? That's what I did . :iono:
I have over 300 different Slingshots plus 30 SPS's to many to display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Up next on "Tidying Up With Marie Kondo," Marie helps a slingshot enthusiast spark joy by organizing drawers overflowing with gear. Will this modern day David be able to slay the Goliath of holding onto gear that he rarely uses? Join us as Marie encourages him to give away most of his collection (big self-serving hint here!) so that he can enjoy his favorites.
I'm liking this! It's not right to let the man drown in so much SS gear! Maybe we should stage an intervention... :naughty:

Honestly though, it makes me feel a lot better. I've got a big box with dozens of bags filled with frames, future frames, bands, leather, etc. Nice to see I'm not the only one drowning in SS gear.

·
Mojave Mo
4,843 Posts
I can't, won't do it. I think I want to do it, but am a little scared to do it. I only need 8. Eight is a good number, so 8 should do it. That doesn't include my self-makery which I think of as gifts, which should be counted in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I can't, won't do it. I think I want to do it, but am a little scared to do it. I only need 8. Eight is a good number, so 8 should do it. That doesn't include my self-makery which I think of as gifts, which should be counted in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm with you Mo. Eight is more than enough to cover everything from man eating beer cans to tourney competition. I'm thing that a good man and really nice guy oughta spread the wealth around. Just saying.... :what:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts